Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thinking of Babaji Milk Baba

It has been a while now since we last spoke to Sri Guru, but I think of him often and I smile knowing that his is doing well.  This week here in San Francisco at The Vedanta Society the passing of Swami Prabuddhananda is being observed and worship ceremonies are taking place.  I feel fortunate to have met him, and blessed at having found myself at the door of the temple when he was being wheel away to the hospital and our eyes met.  On that sunny afternoon, I found myself walking and a feeling light, the feeling had lead me to go up the street and it was at that moment we greeted each other.  After watching members of the community see him away, I decide to enter, walking up the stairs I enter the room and sat in silence for a little while taking in the quietness of the space.  Silence and stillness has the power to energize and free us from the mind.

I can not help but feel rejoiced on this day, for is not a time of sadness but a moment to celebrate in the unity of all.   


"Sing"
 
Sing with joy for love is boundless and eternal
Life, has seas to run through the veins
sound, has scape the lips
warmth, the body
Light, escaping 
has joined the Universe!

Do not cry!
Do not fear!
Sing with joy
for love vibrates
in universal light!

Bound to you
he/she is living eternally
in secret silence
and will live
there 
with you
as one

-©Diana Betancourt



No comments: